What you will learn in this online course
There are more digital marketing channels and strategies than ever that enable us to engage with customers and sell products & services. At the same time, it has never been more difficult to keep up with what´s available to us and distinguish between hype from reality.
Furthermore, today’s successful digital marketing depends heavily on cross-discipline collaboration.
As a consequence, marketers do not only need to have expertise in a specific field, but even more so, an understanding of the different digital marketing disciplines and how they are connected.
This self-paced online course aims to teach you how to effectively use specific digital marketing strategies and channels.
By interviewing experts and exploring key concepts you will learn about:
- Implementing a successful content marketing strategy
- Integrating influencers as your external sales force
- Experience Marketing and how to foster engagement
- Using real-time and context marketing (esp. mobile!) to increase relevancy
- Maximizing efforts through targeting, remarketing and programmatic advertising
- The crucial elements of search engine marketing (SEO & SEA)
- Attracting and converting customers through Facebook advertising
- Effectively using Youtube (organic & paid)
- Sending personalised emails that convert
- OVERVIEW ON AVAILABLE DIGITAL STRATEGIES & CHANNELS
- STRATEGIES & TACTICS BASED ON APPROACHES (PART I)
- STRATEGIES & TACTICS BASED ON APPROACHES (PART II)
- STRATEGIES & TACTICS BASED ON AMPLIFIERS & CATALYSTS
- CHANNELS I: OVERVIEW & SPOTLIGHT ON SEARCH ENGINES
- CHANNELS II: SPOTLIGHT ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- FURTHER RELEVANT CHANNELS & FORMATS
Your course instructors
Prof. Jürgen Seitz
Yeshe is a professional actress and moderator. She cohosts this course with Jürgen.
How we deliver the content
24 video units
(á 5 – 7 min)
with tips and how to´s
Immediate contact to
fellow students & Prof. Seitz
Our videos are the basis of the course and cover the essentials of each topic. To enable you a great learning experience, the videos include:
- Sequences by our course guides
- Interviews with digital marketing experts
- Play scenes by professional actors
- Animations and graphics
On top of that, you will have access to regularly updated additional material (links, text, pdf´s, videos etc.) that allows you to dive deeper into a topic and learn about specific tools and tactics.
You will gain access to an interactive global community. You can discuss with your fellow students, ask questions and contact Prof. Seitz to get indivual tips.
Who is this course for?
This course is tailored to people who want to advance their knowledge about specific digital marketing strategies and channels.
- Top-level management responsible for high-level business and revenue-driving strategies.
- Traditional offline business managers and marketers who want to learn more about digital marketing opportunities.
- Middle and entry-level management looking to move into higher positions of responsibility.
- All marketers and product managers responsible for attracting and developing customers online.
- Anyone looking to change their career in the direction of digital marketing.
Do you want to learn about the underlying principles of each strategy and channel (such as acting performance driven and how to measure ROI)?
Get in touch with us to enrol or for further information!
This course is hosted by iversity.org. They will also provide you with a statement of participation after completing the course.
* Our prices include VAT
Are you interested in buying this course for several individuals?